Custom Moments (Voice Intelligence, Dialpad Sell, Dialpad Contact Center)
- Custom moments let you track things that are specifically important to you and your team
- Each custom moment will appear under the Moments filter in the Analytics and Coaching Center menus
- If you click into the Call Review for a call in which your custom moment was triggered, you'll see it as a filter option on the left-hand side alongside other moments
Interested in learning more? Visit our Help Center article on creating custom moments and how to use them for your Call Center or Coaching Group.
Updated User Interface for Filtering (Dialpad Talk with Call Center Add-On, Dialpad Contact Center)
- User interface for filtering in Analytics and the Calls List updated to be easier to use; compact design includes the same functionality as before
New 'Purpose of Call' Moment (Voice Intelligence, Dialpad Contact Center)
- Powered by Voice Intelligence, the Purpose of Call moment identifies when the caller states the reason why they are calling
- Example: "I'm calling today to see if I can get my windows washed"
Live Dialpad Meetings Call Transcriptions in Coaching Groups (Dialpad Sell)
- Coaches are able to see when a meeting is taking place in Dialpad Meetings and its real-time transcription if trainees' Dialpad and Dialpad Meetings accounts are linked; from the Coaching Groups dashboard, coaches can also choose to join the meeting in Dialpad Meetings directly
Display Actual Comments in Shared 'Call Review' Links
- Comments on Call Review pages are visible through shared links, sorting comments according to the timestamp in the call
Improvements / Fixes
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes; we're always rolling out additional stability improvements and bug fixes to ensure customers get the most out of Dialpad