Release Notes through 19.06.28
- All Products | Chinese and Portuguese languages have been added to our default languages options in your settings!
- Call Center | Dialpad Sell | In your call center tabs there is a new look and feel for the dashboard settings.
- Various stability and bug improvements
Release Notes through 19.06.14
- Chrome Extension users can now select the app they wish calls to be placed through in the Chrome Extension Settings (Desktop, Web, or Chrome App)
- Fixed issue with Zendesk | 'Apply to shared lines' integration setting prevents calls taken over by the supervisor from being logged back to Zendesk
- Fixed issue with Room Phone Edit not showing settings correctly
- Fixed issue with Analytics page leaderboard is not loading
Release Notes through 19.06.07
- User-level SPAM blocking settings: Allows users to mark contacts as SPAM so that future communications get routed to a separate SPAM folder
- Issue fixed with Call Center Service Level is incorrect for Call Centers with a custom service level
- Issue fixed with Call Lists having an incorrect timezone
- Issue fixed for Salesforce Information Not Loading