Release Notes through 19.10.25
- Dialpad Support and Sell | Call Dispositions Launched
- Voice Intelligence | Vi settings for all NEW Mainline, Departments, and Call Centers will be defaulted to ON
- Call Centers | Bug fixes for Service Level and Abandoned Call Percentages
Release Notes through 19.10.14
- User Security | Users now have the ability to force a log out of any devices connected to their accounts
- Call Center | Call Center Alert added to notify Supervisors and Admins when an Agent sets themselves to Do Not Disturb
- Voice Intelligence | Share a link to a specific point in a call - users can now forward a specific point in a call on their call transcripts.
- Various bug and stability improvements
Release Notes through 19.10.18
- Shared Lines (Call Center and Departments) | Show a user's "invited" status if they are added to a Call Center or Department making it clear if someone hasn't accepted their Dialpad Invite yet.
Release Notes through 19.10.04
- Company and Office admins can bulk complete actions, filter and search through their user accounts, and easier with the redesign of your Accounts page.
- Voice Intelligence | Vi settings now split into three actions allowing you to control real-time and post-call transcription settings separately.
- Voice Intelligence | Call Center, Departments, and Main Line Vi settings can now be activated without activating Vi at the Office Level first.