Release Notes through 19.07.23
Native App (Mac or Windows) & Chrome App v18.8.0 updates include:
- Updated Group Conversation search | We've updated the search to allow you to search for your renamed group conversations by name instead of just the people in the group.
- Coaching groups | Fixed issue for trainees in a coaching group whose voicemails were not being transcribed using our live transcription.
- Call Center | Fixed issue with the Hold Queue view for Call Centers In-App not refreshing hold time dynamically.
- Integrations | Salesforce | Fixed issue with duplicate notes being logged
Release Notes through 19.07.18
Native App (Mac or Windows) & Chrome App v18.7.1 updates include:
- Call center agent status now changes to occupied when they make an outbound call
- Fixed issue with Salesforce Information Not Loading on the app sidebar
- Fixed issue with after removing a flag from a message there is still a "Remove Flag" message displayed in the conversation view
- Various other bug and stability improvement
Release Notes through 19.07.02
Native App (Mac or Windows) & Chrome App v18.6.1 updates include:
- We've updated the design of the current default search view, and also offer tabbed search results that let users essentially filter by result type and see more results of just a specific result type.
- Call Center | Dialpad Support | Support users can now warm transfer inbound calls
- Voice Intelligence | Five new moments are now available in your call summaries.
- Confused Agent
- Next Steps Discussion
- Price Objection
- Issue fixed with Group messaging and MMS messages not being received
- Issue fixed with callers getting stuck in the Main Line queue
- Various stability improvements and bug fixes