Android v5.5 release includes:
- Add Custom Off-Duty status drop down to Android
- Android | Mobile support for user-level spam/blocking feature
- Added recordings tab to Coaching Groups
- Fixed issue with the inability to unblock a blocked contact
- Fixed issue with clicking on one message notification cancels all of the notifications in the summary.
- Fixed issue with the Department name should be displayed in the app’s navigator menu instantly when an Android mobile user is added to a department.
- Fixed issue with the Android App that causes the phone status to stay in a "Call State" after calls
- Fixed issue with Executive-Assistant | No message/indication like “Incoming call to Executive” on assistant’s inbound call screen
- Fixed issue with creating new contact it displays a msg "Something went wrong", though contact gets created
- Fixed issue with Android Devices unable to search Google Directory contacts (non-Dialpad)
- Fixed issue with the Log Activity button for salesforce is not working
- Fixed issue when global DND is on, toggling a department/call center from the drawer will result in endless progress bar spinning.
- Fixed issue with the mute button not working when a coach barges in the call
- Fixed issue with the active call not disappearing when the user is on the different conversation window
- Fixed issue with calls not clearing in 'live calls' tab in a coaching group
- Fixed issue with switching from HD to Carrier is giving "call not sent, no valid number entered"