Surveys give you a way to measure customers satisfaction by collecting data on the experience you're providing to your callers.
Create Your Survey
Admins can navigate to Office > Office Settings > CSAT Surveys > Add CSAT survey.
Once you've named your survey you can start creating it. There are five messages that a caller can hear, but you don't have to use them all.
- Survey pre-amble: Let's your customers know there will be a short survey at the end of their call. This message will be played after your welcome message.
- Survey Intro: This message plays to the caller immediately after the agent hangs up.
- Survey Question: Ask your customers how satisfied they were with their experience today
- Enhance with Vi: Ask your caller to explain why they chose that score and Vi will record, and transcribe the response
- Thank you Message: Plays after your customer's response has been received.
During your set-up, we recommend starting with text to speech. Just enter what you want it to say.
Once you’re happy with what you have created, you can replace the text to speech with an audio recording - either by uploading it or recording it yourself right there in the settings.
Once you've finished setting up your messages, hit the X on the top right to go back to Survey lists - here you will be able to assign which calls centers will have the survey applied.
Enhance with Vi
Once your caller has provided their rating you can optionally ask them to explain why they chose that score. Let your callers know to press 1 to save their response. Voice Intelligence will record, and transcribe the response.
A few things to keep in mind with this option:
- If the text box is blank, or no IVR has been uploaded the Vi enhancement will be OFF
- Voice Intelligence is available to US and CA users only, so this section will only show to the Office Admin if the Office language is US English.
Apply the CSAT
Finished setting up your CSAT? Awesome! Now you need to apply it to your call centers. Navigate back to the Office Settings > CSAT Surveys > Options > Apply
Choose from the list of your Call Centers which ones you want to have the survey.
Once you are done, going forward at the end of those call center calls, once the agent hangs up, the caller will be put in the survey flow.
To check out how many surveys, survey scores, and the survey details navigate to Analytics > Filter for the call center you want to review > Survey Tab
You can view the average score, the number of responses, and a response rate percentage, along with result by Agent just below the chart.
Want to know the details of the surveys?
Click on Export (.csv) > CSAT Survey Response to download a CSV export of all individual responses, which include:
- Caller Info
- Agent Info
- Score received
What call types can be used with CSAT surveys?
Inbound only at this time.
How can I find call recordings of the calls with surveys?
Once you've downloaded your CSV with the survey details, you can take that information to your Calls List to filter for that agent, date and time of the call. If you have call recording set up, you can listen or download the recording from here.