A key responsibility of managers is evaluating and providing feedback to their team members on their performance. Finding specific coachable moments within a call can be time-consuming, but with the Vi Call Summary, managers can easily find those moments on users calls.
Access the Vi Call Summary
Who has access to Call Summaries?
- Company Admins - can access the call summaries for all of the calls that occurred in any shared line or coaching group across all offices
- Office Admins - can access the call summaries for all of the calls that occurred on any shared line or coaching group in that office
- Call Center Admin/Supervisor - can access the call summaries for all of the calls that occurred on the call center they are the admin or supervisor for
- Coach - can access the call summaries for all of the calls that occurred on their trainee's direct lines
- Users - can access the call summaries for all of the calls that occurred on their direct lines
Where can you access Call Summaries?
In the App: You can access a call summary in the app by going to the contact history of the call and clicking on "view call summary". When you do this, you will be taken to the call summary in the web settings.
In the Web Settings: You can access a call summary in the Calls List section of Analytics by clicking on the Vi icon.
Also, if you are a Coach, you will have access to your trainee's call summaries in your Coaching Center.
First things first: the title bar will contain basic call information such as contact phone numbers or name, call date & time, and call duration.
This section will also contain:
- A search bar to search for keywords in the transcript
- Option to add a comment to leave feedback for some manager-agent or peer-to-peer coaching
- Option to add this call to a playlist
- Option to download the data for that call to a CSV file
- Option to share that call summary or a portion of the call with someone else
Left Side Bar/ Moments
To the left of the Call Summary, you will see all of the Moments that occurred on a call. Clicking on a particular moment will expose the portions of the call that represent those moments.
You can see where in the Transcript those Moments occurred, as well as the specific Excerpts of the call for those moments.
If enabled, this left column also shows the Real-Time Assist cards that showed on the call.
The current list of Dialpad moments available are:
- Action Item - a single clearly defined task to be completed after the call/meeting, usually assigned to an individual or small group. Example: "I will send the information to you tomorrow"
- Address - when anyone mentions an address of a physical location or building
- Call Recording Notification - the agent notifies the customer that the call is being recorded
- Competitor - available to Dialpad Sell customers. A customer mentions a competitor defined in your company dictionary
- Currency - the customer or agent mentions a dollar amount or an amount in another currency. Example: “That costs $100”
- Date - the customer or agent mentions a specific date. Example: “Let’s meet December 10, 2020”
- Email Address - when anyone mentions an email address
- Interesting Question - any interesting question asked on a call. Example: “Can we meet tomorrow at 4:00?”
- Manager Attention - a customer becomes so upset on a call that the Call Center supervisor should consider intervening
- Negative Sentiment - the customer says something generally negative
- Positive Sentiment - the customer says something generally positive
- Phone Number - identify when anyone mentions a phone number
- Recommendation - marks where a Real-Time Assist popped up on a call
- Snippet - marks a Snippet saved by an agent during a call
- Support Defective - available to Dialpad Support customers. The customer mentions that the product or service is defective
- Support Issue Resolved - available to Dialpad Support customers. The customer indicates that their problem has been solved
- Time - the customer or agent mentions a specific time of day. Example: “Let’s meet at 1:30 PM”
This section has several components:
- Audio Bar (if the call was recorded)
- Full Transcript
At the bottom of the transcription, users can select a 1-5 star rating for transcript accuracy. These ratings are submitted to our team for systems improvement.
Clicking the play button will start audio playback. Users will be able to scrub through the call and change the playback speed.
The show callers option will display all those who were on the call beneath the audio playbar.
Mobile Call Summary
Currently on the go and don't have access to your desktop app? No worries! You can check out your Vi Call Summary in your mobile app as well.
Navigate to the contact you want to view your call summary for > tap on the call to display a menu > Tap on View Call Summary
You'll be able to review the transcript of your call as well as see the Moments that happened on each call.
Clicking on a moment will:
- Scroll the transcript to the section where that moment was mentioned
- Highlight that moment in a color matching the moment color in the list
- The words that triggered the moment to be captured will be bolded for easy identification