A key responsibility of managers is evaluating and providing feedback to their team members on their performance. Finding specific coachable moments within a call can be time-consuming, but with the Vi Call Summary, managers can easily find those moments on users calls.
First things first: the title bar will contain basic call information such as contact phone numbers or name, call date & time, and call duration.
This section will also contain the “share link” button which will show a small pop up that contains a link to the web version of the call summary.
This section has several components:
Here you will find the full transcript of the call.
Hover over a transcript bubble to:
- Show the time of that utterance - time is displayed in mm:ss since the start of the call.
- If there is a recording available, show the play button to play the audio from that point.
When audio is being played, a small circular progress bar will appear next to the corresponding transcript bubble.
At the top of the transcription section is a search field where users can type any keyword or phrase.
Once a user hits enter, the transcript will jump to the first matching search hit and the matching text will be highlighted.
At the bottom of the transcription, users can select a 1-5 star rating for transcript accuracy. These ratings are submitted to our team for systems improvement.
The moment list has two parts: filters (top) and moment list (bottom).
When viewing the filter section, each of the moments that a call will be shown with the number of times that moment occurred. Clicking on a moment will filter the moment list below to show only that type of moment.
A moment is a unique and interesting part of a call - something that might help you understand a customer or coach an agent.
Clicking on a moment will:
- Scroll the transcript to the section where that moment was mentioned
- Highlight that moment in a color matching the moment color in the list
- The words that triggered the moment to be captured will be bolded for easy identification
The current list of Dialpad moments available are:
- Action Item - an action assigned to someone in the meeting. Example: “I will send the information to you tomorrow”
- Agent Apology - an agent apologizes to the customer
- Agent Empathy - an agent expresses empathy with the customer. Example: “I hear what you’re saying. I’d be frustrated too”
- BANT - Budget Inquiry - an agent inquires about a prospect’s budget. Example: "What’s your budget for this project?"
- BANT - Authority Inquiry - an agent inquires about who the decision-maker is. Example:
"Who would be responsible for making the final decision?”
- BANT - Needs Inquiry - an agent inquires into the needs of the prospect. Example:
"What do you need to be able to do with this product?"
- BANT - Timing Inquiry - an agent inquires about the prospect's timeline for purchase. Example: "When would you be looking to purchase?"
- Call Recording Notification - an agent states that the call is being recorded
- Defective - the customer mentions that the product or service is defective
- Escalation - the customer requests to escalate an issue to higher authority
- Hold - the agent mentions that they will put the call on hold
- Issue Resolved - a customer indicates that their problem has been solved
- Manager Attention - a customer becomes so upset on a call that the Call Center supervisor should consider intervening
- Negative Sentiment - the customer says something generally negative
- Next Step - the customer or agent discussed the next steps to take
- Positive Sentiment - the customer says something generally positive
- Price Inquiry - the customer inquires about a price
- Recommendation - marks when a Real Time Recommendation popped up on a call
- Request For Cancellation - a customer requests to cancel their account
- Request for Refund - a customer requests a refund
- Request for Repair - the customer asks for a repair/fix
- Request for Upgrade - the customer requests an upgrade to a product or service.
- Snippet - marks a Snippet saved by an agent during a call
- Swearing - anyone swears
- Timing: Contracts - the client mentions when their current contract started or will be ending. Example: "My contract is about to end next month"
- Warranty Inquiry - the customer asks about warranty coverage
Clicking the play button will start audio playback. Users will be able to scrub through the call and change the playback speed.