A key responsibility of managers is evaluating and providing feedback to their team members on their performance. Finding specific coachable moments within a call can be time-consuming, but with the Vi Call Summary, managers can easily find those moments on users calls.
First things first: the title bar will contain basic call information such as contact phone numbers or name, call date & time, and call duration.
This section will also contain:
- A sharing link icon, which will show a small pop up that contains a link to the web version of the call summary.
- A CSV icon which allows you to download the transcript of that call
This section has several components:
Here you will find the full transcript of the call.
Hover over a transcript bubble to:
- Show the time of that utterance - time is displayed in mm:ss since the start of the call.
- If there is a recording available, show the play button to play the audio from that point.
When audio is being played, a small circular progress bar will appear next to the corresponding transcript bubble.
At the top of the transcription section is a search field where users can type any keyword or phrase.
Once a user hits enter, the transcript will jump to the first matching search hit and the matching text will be highlighted.
At the bottom of the transcription, users can select a 1-5 star rating for transcript accuracy. These ratings are submitted to our team for systems improvement.
The moment list has two parts: filters (top) and moment list (bottom).
When viewing the filter section, each of the moments that a call will be shown with the number of times that moment occurred. Clicking on a moment will filter the moment list below to show only that type of moment.
A moment is a unique and interesting part of a call - something that might help you understand a customer or coach an agent.
Clicking on a moment will:
- Scroll the transcript to the section where that moment was mentioned
- Highlight that moment in a color matching the moment color in the list
- The words that triggered the moment to be captured will be bolded for easy identification
- Give you the option to rate if the moment was helpful or not
The current list of Dialpad moments available are:
- Action Item - an action assigned to someone in the meeting. Example: “I will send the information to you tomorrow”
- Call Recording Notification - an agent states that the call is being recorded
- Defective - the customer mentions that the product or service is defective
- Escalation - the customer requests to escalate an issue to higher authority
- Issue Resolved - a customer indicates that their problem has been solved
- Manager Attention - a customer becomes so upset on a call that the Call Center supervisor should consider intervening
- Negative Sentiment - the customer says something generally negative
- Positive Sentiment - the customer says something generally positive
- Snippet - marks a Snippet saved by an agent during a call
- Warranty Inquiry - the customer asks about warranty coverage
Clicking the play button will start audio playback. Users will be able to scrub through the call and change the playback speed.