With the new web call history, admins and/or users can:
- View records of all Dialpad calls
- Filter for specific offices or users, or particular dates and times
- Review call details such as date/time, direction, the initial point of entry, and access call recordings and voicemails (personal calls only)
Access & Permissions
Navigate to Analytics > Call List
Reading Call Logs
Example Call Leg Entry
Users, targets, and contacts are entities that can place or receive calls within Dialpad.
Users and Target Detail
Users and Targets correspond to direct user lines or groups (e.g. departments, call centers, office mainlines) within Dialpad.
- Target types indicate the type of entity referenced, (e.g. user, call center, department, office)
Contacts are phone numbers outside of Dialpad who called or were called by a User or Target within your Dialpad company.
- Contact types indicate whether the contact source was a third-party contact service (e.g. Google, Microsoft), or your local address book (e.g. from your mobile phone).
Search & Filters
To filter your data, select Set Filters and choose your desired filters.
- Target - choose between your office, departments/call centers, or individual team members
- Date & Time range
- Call Length
- Call Status
- Call Content
The call history can include multiple call legs that all extended from a single call to an initial target, for example when passed between operators in a call center.
Can I search for more than one user or group at the same time?
You can search for a user within a group. For example, if you are filtering your Finance Department group, you can filter for agent Jon Doe as well.
How far back will this data go?
Call records of your company’s entire history are accessible.
Can I export the call history?
Not at this time but it’s something we’re looking to add in future versions.