Using the Calls List, Admins and users can:
- View records of all Dialpad calls
- Filter for specific Offices or users, or particular dates and times
- Review call details such as date/time, direction, the initial point of entry, and access call recordings and voicemails (personal calls only)
Access the Calls List
Navigate to Dialpad.com > Analytics > Call List to access the Calls List menu.
Users & Groups
Filter by User, Office, Department, Call Center, or Coaching Group.
By default, if you’re an Office or Company Admin, when you first click into your analytics it will be filtered to All Calls for Entire Office. If you are an Individual Team Member, you will see data just for you.
To filter your data by user or group click on the drop-down arrow to search through a list of your users and group lines. You will have the ability to filter for the following:
- User Calls: show calls from that user both individual and as an agent/operator for a group they belong to; you can filter this further by any group they belong to
- Groups Calls (Department, Main Line, or Call Center): show all calls made by Agents on behalf of those groups; does not include personal calls from those Agents/Operators
- Coaching Group Calls: show all individual calls made by the team members, excluding Call Center calls
When a target has been added, you can add another to the filter. Select Add another user or Add another group in the filter draw and enter another target of the same type.
Additional Filters Available
- Custom Date Range
With any Call Content filter, you'll need Voice Intelligence enabled to generate results. Additionally, this type of filter is not supported if you've searched multiple targets.
You can select up to five keywords (separated by commas) and up to five moments to filter multiple entries.
- Agent side: the Operator or your Dialpad Team Member said the keyword(s)
- Customer side: the customer or your external contact said the keyword(s)
- Agent side: the moment(s) occurred on the Operator or your Dialpad Team Member’s side of the conversation
- Customer side: the moment(s) occurred on the customer or your external contact’s side of the conversation
Choose the length of calls that are filtered into the data.
Filter for specific calls with the following statuses:
- Missed & Voicemail
Disposition (if enabled for your Call Center)
Have call dispositions set up? Use this filter to find calls with a specific disposition.
Reading Call Logs
Example Call Leg Entry
Users, targets, and contacts are entities that can place or receive calls within Dialpad.
User & Target Detail
Users and Targets correspond to direct user lines or groups (e.g. Departments, Call Centers, Offices, Main Lines) within Dialpad.
- Target types indicate the type of entity referenced, (e.g. User, Call Center, Department, Office)
Contacts are phone numbers outside of Dialpad who called or were called by a User or Target within your Dialpad company.
- Contact types indicate whether the contact source was a third-party contact service (e.g. Google, Microsoft), or your local address book (e.g. from your mobile phone).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I search for more than one user or group at the same time?
You can search for a user within a group. For example, if you are filtering your Finance Department group, you can filter for agent Jon Doe as well.
How far back will this data go?
Call records of your company’s entire history are accessible.
Can I export the call history?
Not at this time but it’s something we’re looking to add in future versions.