With the Calls List, or previously known as Web Call History, admins and/or users can:
- View records of all Dialpad calls
- Filter for specific offices or users, or particular dates and times
- Review call details such as date/time, direction, the initial point of entry, and access call recordings and voicemails (personal calls only)
Navigate to Analytics > Call List
The following filters are available:
Users & Groups
Filter by user, office, department, call center or coaching group. When applying multiple filters, only filters of the same kind can be aggregated (users with users or groups with groups).
By default, if you’re an Office or Company Admin, when you first click into your analytics it will be filtered to All calls for Entire office. If you are a regular team member you will see data just for you.
To filter your data by user or group click on the drop-down arrow to search through a list of your users and group lines. You will have the ability to filter for the following
- User Calls - will show ALL calls from that user both individual and as an agent/operator for a group they belong to
- You can filter this further by any group they belong to. For example, in the image below we are searching for Adian’s calls in the Aerolab Customer Support Call center only.
- Groups Calls (department, mainline, or call center) - will show all calls made by agents on behalf of those groups. Does NOT include personal calls from those agents/operators
- Coaching Group Calls - will show all individual calls made by the team members, excluding call center calls
Additional Filters Available
Date and Time range
- Preset ranges
- Last Week (i.e. Sun-Sat)
- Last Month
- Last 7 Days
- Past 30 Days
- Past 90 Days
- Custom Date Range
- User's on a Dialpad Talk Standard Plan can access data for up to 3 months
- User's on a Dialpad Talk, Support, or Sell Pro or Enterprise plan can access data for up to 3 years.
- Min & Max
The call content section will display if you have Voice Intelligence enabled.
Keywords (Voice Intelligence Data)
- Agent side - meaning the operator or your Dialpad Team Member said the keyword/s
- Customer side - meaning the customer or your external contact said the keyword/s
Moments (Voice Intelligence Data)
- Agent side - meaning the moment/s occurred on the operator or your Dialpad Team Member’s, side of the conversation
- Customer side - meaning the moment/s occurred on the customer or your external contact’s side of the conversation
The following filters permit multiple entries:
- Keywords (5 max) - use a comma to separate them
- Moments - you can select up to five from the moment's list
The call details section is NOT available if you are in the Charting Data tab.
Filter for specific calls with the following status'
- missed & voicemail
Call Disposition (if enabled for your call centers)
Have call dispositions set up? Use this filter to find calls with a specific disposition.
Reading Call Logs
Example Call Leg Entry
Users, targets, and contacts are entities that can place or receive calls within Dialpad.
Users and Target Detail
Users and Targets correspond to direct user lines or groups (e.g. departments, call centers, office mainlines) within Dialpad.
- Target types indicate the type of entity referenced, (e.g. user, call center, department, office)
Contacts are phone numbers outside of Dialpad who called or were called by a User or Target within your Dialpad company.
- Contact types indicate whether the contact source was a third-party contact service (e.g. Google, Microsoft), or your local address book (e.g. from your mobile phone).
Can I search for more than one user or group at the same time?
You can search for a user within a group. For example, if you are filtering your Finance Department group, you can filter for agent Jon Doe as well.
How far back will this data go?
Call records of your company’s entire history are accessible.
Can I export the call history?
Not at this time but it’s something we’re looking to add in future versions.