By enabling Voice Intelligence across your Company, Office, or shared lines, you're giving your team access to features like:
- Live transcription
- Action Items
- Post Call Summary
Enabling Voice Intelligence on the Company or Office level will expose an option to toggle Voice Intelligence on for:
- Individual Users
- Main Line
- Call Centers
Let's take a closer look at how Admins can enable this feature for multiple and singular Offices (includes users) and shared lines.
Enable Voice Intelligence (Company)
To enable Voice Intelligence for your company, follow these steps:
- Log into Dialpad.com
- Click here or navigate to Admin Settings > Company Settings> Voice Intelligence
- Toggle the Voice Intelligence switch on
Once you've enabled Voice Intelligence on your company settings, you will now see the option to enable it for your individual individual users and shared lines.
Enable Voice Intelligence (Individual Users)
After Voice Intelligence has been abled for the company, follow these steps to allow individual users to enable Voice Intelligence for their personal calls:
- Log into Dialpad.com
- Navigate to Admin Settings > Office > Office Settings > Office-Wide Settings
- Toggle the Voice Intelligence button on
Checking this box allows individual users of this Office to enable Voice Intelligence for their calls. This does not activate Voice Intelligence for individual user calls.
Enable Voice Intelligence for Shared Lines
To enable Voice Intelligence for your shared lines, follow these steps:
- Login to Dialpad.com
- Navigate to your Main Line, Department, Call Center, or Coaching Group
- Navigate to Advanced Settings
- Check Save your transcripts to save a transcript of each call for post-call analysis
- Check Show live transcripts during calls to display the transcript and enable LiveCoach features during the call without saving a transcript after the call ends.
Turn Off Voice Intelligence for a Live Call
Individual users always have the option of turning Voice Intelligence off for one-off calls on both individual lines as well as any lines that they've been assigned to as an Operator or Agent.
Just click on Voice Intelligence from your active call screen on either your desktop app or mobile app to turn it off for your specific call.
Admins can turn off Voice Intelligence for their Offices and shared lines by navigating back to the respective settings screens and toggling Voice Intelligence off.
Keep in mind that Operators maybe required to alert their callers that the call is being transcribed by Voice Intelligence.