With built-in speech recognition and natural language processing, Dialpad Ai
delivers insights and automates workflows across employee and customer experiences. By enabling Ai across your Company, Office, or Shared Lines, you're giving your team access to fantastic time-saving features such as live transcription, action items, key moments, and searchable call summaries.
Some Dialpad Administrators need to be able to centrally control which of their offices have the ability to implement Ai. This is important when an office’s location or policy prevents the use of Ai.
Let's take a closer look at how our Ai works.
*Dialpad Ai is also currently offered as part of a public beta in the United Kingdom - if you're enrolled, you'll see a 'Beta' tag alongside Dialpad Ai in the Dialpad app.
Enable Dialpad Ai for Company
Ai must first be enabled at the Company and Office level, then any call will have the option to take advantage of its features. Additionally, you can configure Ai preferences for Individual Users, Main Line, Departments, Call Centers, and Coaching Groups.
To enable Dialpad Ai for your company, head to your Admin Settings at Dialpad.com (that's the gear icon on the left)
- Click Company Settings
- Toggle the button on beside Dialpad Ai
💡 Note: For the offices that you enable Ai to be turned on for, each office will have to take the additional step below of turning it on for their offices.
Enable Dialpad Ai for Office
To enable Diapad Ai for your office, head to your Admin Settings at Dialpad.com (that's the gear icon on the left)
- Navigate to Office Settings on the sidebar
- Scroll to Office-Wide Settings
- Click the Dialpad Ai checkbox
- Click I accept the Terms of Service
After you take this step, decide which offices in your company should be permitted to use Ai. You can select all, or specify on an office-by-office basis.
Team members will then see the option to enable Ai for their own calls. It will not enable Ai for them automatically.
💡 Keep in mind that Dialpad Ai must be enabled at the Company level first.
Enable Ai for a Shared Line
To enable Dialpad Ai for your office, head to your Admin Settings at Dialpad.com (that's the gear icon on the left)
- Navigate to Departments on the sidebar
- Select the department you would like to enable Ai for
- Scroll down to the Dialpad Ai section
You'll see these 3 options:
- Turn on Ai for this department
- Ai is turned on for all calls to or from this Shared Line
- Allow Individual Users to Start & Stop Ai During Calls
- Ai can be turned off and then turned back on by the user even if Ai is turned on by default
Show transcript when a call starts
- Ai displays the live transcript at the start of every call
💡 Keep in mind that Dialpad Ai must be enabled at the Office level first.