Dialpad for Salesforce enables companies to break down silos and seamlessly connect—with sales and service calls that live natively inside Salesforce to deliver more engaging experiences and improve agent productivity using Dialpad's robust features.
Let's take a look at the integration process for Salesforce Users on the Classic Salesforce platform.
To install Salesforce Classic for all users:
- Select Dialpad for Salesforce from the AppExchange
- Make sure you're using the most recent package — we're on 1.70 1.708.0
- Click on Install for All Users then Install
Once the package has installed, you'll have the option to enable the Classic integration for individual users or your entire team. Here's how:
- Click on the + icon on your top navigation menu
- Select Dialpad on the displayed list
- Under Manage Users, check individual users from the list
- Click Add Users to finalize
To uninstall the Salesforce Classic integration:
- Click on your name>Set Up
- Navigate to App Set Up>Installed Packages
- Next to Dialpad for Salesforce, click Uninstall
- On the Uninstall screen, select Do Not Save a Copy...
- Click Uninstall
- Navigate to Uninstalled Packages and click Delete next to Dialpad for Salesforce
Visit this Help Center article to find answers for frequently asked questions regarding Dialpad for Salesforce Classic.