August 11, 2017
- Obihai Firmware Update: Updated firmware for your Obihai is now available. New firmware version is 220.127.116.1187 (includes bug fixes & user improvements)
- Polycom Message Waiting Indicator: Now your Polycom will display a red light when you have any unheard voicemails. Learn more about using your SIP device.
November 18, 2016
- Obihai Hold Music: Serenade your callers with some hold music on your Obihai. Learn more.
November 11, 2016
- Edit E911 Location: If your room phone isn't at the same location as your Office, you can change the E911 location to display the correct info. Learn more.
November 7, 2016
- Message Waiting Indicator: Never miss a message again on your Obihai device. Learn more.
- Updated Firmware
August 12, 2016
- Forwarding # Advanced Settings: No need to add a forwarding # to access Advanced Settings - you now have these options with your Obihai device. Learn more.
July 29, 2016
- Block/Display Caller ID: Now you can dial *67/*82 to block/display your caller ID on individual calls from your desk phone. Learn more about all your Caller ID options.
May 27, 2016
- Obihai Personal DND: Dialpad users now have the flexibility to set themselves on Do Not Disturb (DND) right from their Obihai 1032 device. Learn more.
March 7, 2016
- Obihai BYOD: Bought an Obihai outside of Dialpad? Now we can walk you through provisioning it, and your Polycom too. Learn more.