How soon after I upgrade from my free trial will I see a charge?
If on a credit card:
- Charge immediately on first payment
- Pro-rated charges are charged immediately
- Requested changes are charged at the next billing date
If on invoicing:
- Send invoice on the next 1st of the month (with 30 days to make a payment)
- Pro-rated charges made in the first month will accrue and be included on the 1st of the month bill
I'm a reseller - do I follow the same process outlined?
Yes, except that resold accounts will not have the ability to purchase more licenses from the app.
Instead of being prompted to purchase licenses, resold account holders will see an overlay message asking them to reach out to their reseller contact.
How do I tell how many user licenses I have?
Admins can navigate to Dialpad.com>Office>Team to review the number of currently purchased licenses and the number of unused team licenses.
I didn't end up using this license—can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds for unused licenses. As stated in our ToS, we have a no-refund policy on annual purchases.
If you purchased a license by mistake (it happens) and reach out to us within 3 days, we're happy to issue you a refund.