Here's where you'll be able to see your usage and your current balance.
You're also able to add more credits, or even enable or disable International Service completely.
Enable International Services
Company and Office Admins can limit which team members have international services access.
Navigate to your Team page to reveal the option to select "Enable/disable international services" from each team member's drop-down.
You'll also see the option to enable/disable international services on an office-wide scale from Admin Settings > Billing > Credits.
Confirm Credit Card
Some accounts may need to confirm a credit card before credits can be added. We do this as an added security step to mitigate fraudulent charges on your account.
Admins will see the prompt after selecting a dollar value from the Add Value menu
We'll post a small charge on your credit card and will ask you to confirm the amount. Simply log into your account to verify and enter the amount in Dialpad. Once verified, you'll be able to add more credits whenever you need or even set up automatic recharges.
To add credits follow these steps:
- Navigate to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Billing > Credits
- Select Add Value
- Select one of the available $ amounts
- Confirm the changes to your account
Your Office's credit balance will be charged anytime team members:
- Place any outbound international calls
- Receive any inbound calls to toll-free lines associated with your Office
- Sending messages to international numbers from your US or Candian Dialpad number
Check Your Usage
Gain a more transparent report of your calling credit usage.
Administrators can navigate to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Billing > Credits > Usage to access and review a monthly breakdown of the following information:
- Number of toll-free calls
- Number of international calls
- Number of international messages
- Date/Time of calls
- Team member/Department that placed or received the call
- Phone number that was used
- Call duration
Have more questions about international calling? Take a look at our FAQ page.