Adding calling credits to your account is available on Standard plans and above.
While calls to your local Dialpad numbers are free to you, certain calls incur charges on your account:
- Outbound international calls
- Inbound calls to any of your toll-free lines
Both charges run off of your call credit balance. You can view this balance by logging into your account and navigating to Admin Settings > Billing > Call Credits.
Each time your team makes an international call, or if you receive a call to your toll-free number, your call credit balance is charged.
International calls are charged at a set rate based on the caller's country location. Inbound calls to toll-free numbers are charged to you at $0.02 per minute.
Add Calling Credits
To add calling credits for your international and/or toll-free lines, follow these steps:
- Administrator navigates to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Billing > Calling Credits
- Select Add Value
- Select one of the available $ amounts
- Confirm the changes to your account
Dialpad Tip: You can enable/disable Dialpad from automatically adding $20 when your account dips below $5 from your Calling Credits screen.
Accounts paying with a credit card will see credit balance charges immediately, while invoiced accounts will be assessed the credit amount on their next invoice date.
Check Your Usage
Gain a more transparent report of your calling credit usage. Administrators can navigate to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Billing > Calling Credits > Usage to access and review a monthly breakdown of the following information:
- Number of toll-free calls
- Number of international calls
- Date/Time of calls
- Team member/Department that placed or received the call
- Phone number that was used
- Call duration