Need a quick rundown of all your users and room phones? Elect to export your team list from Dialpad.
You can do this at the Company or Office level - We'll send an email to the Admin requesting the info with a link to download the .csv file. The export will include the following:
- target_id (user or room phone ID)
- type (user or room)
- primary_email (user's primary email)
- name (user or room phone name)
- state (active, invited, suspended)
- office (name of the office the user is assigned to)
- date_added (invite/creation date)
- departments (department IDs)
- department_names (name of the departments the user or room phone is assigned to)
- emails (user's primary and secondary emails)
- phone_numbers (all numbers assigned to the user/room phone)
- fax_numbers (fax number assigned to the user)
- extension (user or room phones extension)
- licenses (users license type)
- office_admin (is the user an office admin - yes or no)
- company_admin (is the user a company admin - yes or no)
Let's take a look at how to get this export starting with the Entire Company:
Entire Company (Company Admins ONLY)
To export a user and room phone list for everyone in your entire company, navigate to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > My Company > Export Team List
Exporting your Team list will export all users and room phones across all offices.
Individual Office (Company or Office Admins)
Simply navigate to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Office > Users > Export User List.