Supervisors in a Call Center are able to monitor all Agents and listen in or join calls.
Let's take a look at working as a Call Center Supervisor in Dialpad.
Call Center Inbox
From the Dialpad app, navigate to Call Centers and select a Call Center.
It will open the inbox that contains the Call Center's hold queue, live calls, Agents, unread notifications, all notifications, voicemails, and recordings.
If you're a Supervisor for multiple Call Centers, select Monitor All Call Centers to pull all hold queues, active calls, and Agents into the same view.
Listen In, Barge, and Take Over (Live Calls)
Navigate to the Live Calls tab to see active calls that Agents are on. It will display the Agent, caller, live sentiment, purpose of the call, and duration of the call.
Select View Call to see the real-time transcript, then Listen In to hear the Agent and caller speaking to each other.
From there, you're able to select Barge Call to join the call alongside the Call Center's Agent. If you'd like to remove the Agent and speak one-on-one with the caller, select Take Over Call.
Monitor Your Agents
Navigate to the Agents tab to see all Agents assigned to this Call Center. It will display the Agent, their availability status, and the duration of their availability status.
Select Set to Available or Set to Unavailable to manually change the Agent's availability status.
Here are the availability statuses that appear:
- On a Call: Agent is on an inbound or outbound call
- Idle/Available: Agent is available to receive an inbound call
- Off Duty: Agent is off duty and unable to receive an inbound call
- Off Duty (Do Not Disturb): Agent is set to Do Not Disturb mode and unable to receive an inbound call
- Wrap Up: Agent is in post wrap-up time after completing an inbound call, unable to receive another inbound call until the set time passes
Visit this Help Center article to get answers to common questions surrounding Call Centers in Dialpad.