Change Your Password
To change your password, head your Personal settings from Dialpad.com
- Select Change Password
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
- Enter your new password again
- Select "Save Changes"
Just like that, your new password is set.
Reset Your Password
Can't remember your password? No problem, we've got you covered.
From Dialpad.com, navigate to Login and select Forgot Password.
Enter your email address, then select Reset Your Password.
Dialpad will send an email with instructions to reset your password.
Be sure to read through our password requirements to ensure your account remains secure.
Your password can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (ASCII-standard characters only).
Your Dialpad password must:
- Be at least 12 characters long
- Contain 1 number
- Contain 1 upper case character
- Contain 1 special character (e.g !@#$%%^&*()_+)
- Accents and accented characters aren't supported