Salesforce Lighting is currently available on Pro and Enterprise accounts.
To package install Salesforce Lightning for all users:
- Select Dialpad for Salesforce from the AppExchange
- Click on Install for All Users then Install
Enable Open CTI for your App
Before you can enable the integration, you'll need to select the Lightning app you want to enable with Dialpad. Here's how:
- Navigate to the App Manager
- Select each Lighting app you want to enable with Dialpad
- Select Edit
- Select the Utility Bar>Add>Open CTI Softphone>Dialpad>Done
Make sure that the app is assigned to the user profiles of the users you want to enable.
Once the package has installed, you'll have the option to enable the Lightning integration for individual users or your entire team. Here's how:
- Click on Set Up>Set Up Home
- Navigate to Administration>Users>Users
- Check individual users or select all from the list
- On the user page, click Edit
- Scroll down to Call Center and click the magnifying glass
- Select Dialpad Lightning
To uninstall the Salesforce Lightning integration:
- Navigate to Apps>Installed Packages
- Next to Dialpad for Salesforce, click Uninstall
- On the Uninstall screen, select Do Not Save a Copy...
- Click Uninstall