Administrators and team members can access analytics straight from the web portal. Just select Analytics from your main navigation.
By default, your analytics will display your own personal data. Administrators have the ability to toggle between their own data, their Office, or their Department.
Additionally, individual users will be able to choose between time periods to filter stats. These include:
- Last day of the week (i.e. Sun, Mon, Tues, etc.)
- Last week (i.e. Sun-Sat)
- Last month
- Past 7 days
- Past 30 days
- Past 3 months
Review Graph Data
By default this will display:
- Total Calls: Calls, Placed, Received, Missed, Abandoned, Cancelled, Voicemail
- Call Minutes: Total, Outbound, Inbound, Average Call
- Text Messages: Total, Inside Company, Outside Contacts
View Calling Habits
Additional metrics surrounding calling habits include:
- Calls (Internal vs. External)
- Missed Calls
- Average Call Length
- Number of Unique Contacts
- Busiest Day of Calling
Administrator? Learn more about accessing and exporting reports.