Receiving unwelcome calls and/or messages? With call blocking, you can take back control of who contacts your line (includes fax numbers too).
To block a number:
- Navigate to the Conversation Thread>Profile>Edit
- Scroll to the bottom of your screen and select Block Contact
You'll be presented with two options: block and allow voicemails or block all communications
Block & Allow Voicemails
- Your caller will be sent directly to your voicemail
- The call will be displayed in your call log
- The caller moves to the top of your Recent list
- If a voicemail is left, you'll receive a notification
- The contact will have the words Straight to Voicemail displayed beneath their name
Block All Communications
- Your caller will automatically receive a text to speech message: "Sorry, this number is not in service...Goodbye."
- No notifications are triggered
- The call is not displayed in your call log
- The contact will have the word Blocked displayed beneath their name
Need to unblock a contact? Navigate to back to the edit profile screen and select Unblock Contact.
Dialpad Tip: Blocking applies to both calls and messages, so a message sent from a blocked contact/number won't display on your end.
Have more questions about call blocking? Check out our FAQ.