With Dialpad, the days of being chained to your desk to make or receive a call are ancient history. Easily switch between devices and work from anywhere. The best part? Your caller won't notice a thing.
Let's take a closer look at how you switch between your connected Dialpad devices.
Switch to Desktop App
To switch an active call to your desktop app:
- Open your desktop app
- On the active call screen select Switch Call to this Device
- Your active call is now being handled on your desktop app
Switch to Mobile App
To switch an active call to your mobile app (iOS or Android):
- Open your mobile app
- Tap on the active call in your Recent list to pull up your call
- Tap Switch to this Device
- Choose between Carrier or HD Call
- Active call is now being handled through your mobile app
Switch to Deskphone
You can switch your active calls to your Obihai and SIP devices. Let's take a look at the steps for each.
- On your Obihai device, press Take Call
- If you're using an Obi300 adapter, pick up the handset and dial your 10 digit Dialpad number (you'll hear ringing twice before the call switches)
- Active call is now being handled on your Obihai device
- Dial your Dialpad personal number (area code included) on your SIP device
- Active call is now being handled on your SIP device
To move the call back to the desktop, open your desktop app and click on your caller's name under Active Calls. On the screen that appears, click Switch Call to this Device