- 05 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Using the Digital Engagement Admin Portal
- Updated on 05 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Admins can manage all things pertaining to the Digital Experience product via the Digital Engagement admin portal.
Getting there is easy:
- Open up the Admin settings page by visiting: https://dialpad.com/officesettings
- Open up the Call Centers tab and select the Digital Experience center in question.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section, click on the Advanced Settings section, and select the Configure Digital Engagement button (see below).
That's it! From there, you'll be taken to the Digital Experience admin dashboard where you can modify and manage all things Digital Experience.
The first tab you'll be able to select under the Admin section will be the Profile page. You can do a variety of things on the profile page:
- Company - Go here to upload a company logo, company details, and set business hours.
- User - This tab allows you to modify user profile details such as the listed name, email, and phone.
- Integrations - This is where your company's API Key will be kept.
On the Users page, you'll be able to view a full list of each user on the Digital Experience team.
Click on the pencil icon on each user card to adjust user details such as setting roles and chat routing settings.
The look and feel of the Digital Experience chat section can greatly effect a customer's experience. On the Branding page, admins can adjust the look and feel of the widget to reflect the company's branding and create a seamless customer experience.
While on the Branding admin page, click the theme, colors, fonts, or images tab to get the user interface just right.
Want a more customized experience? Click the Expert Styling tab to nail down each and every detail of the chat experience.
The Media tab allows you to add and delete images that can be used within the Digital Experience channel.
The Channels tab allows you to add and configure your channel connection. See the channels help article for more detail.